- Water accounts for 55-70% of our body weight, and typically a minimum of six to eight glasses of water is needed to keep the body performing at optimal levels (the amount of water needed differs according to an individual’s health, physical activity, environment, etc). A 20% loss of fluid from the body is usually fatal. Conversely, drinking too much water can also be fatal.
- Did you know that blueberries have more antioxidants than any other fruit in North America? Blueberries are essential for fighting cancer, diabetes and age-related memory changes. This fruit is rich in vitamins A and C, which boost cardiovascular health.
- Apricots help to promote a healthy heart and eyes. Eating them dried is just one way to get them. In just 6 dried apricots there is 4 grams of fiber, and 30% vitamin A
- Chemical in Bee Venom kills HIV
- To read some of the university studies click here.